Educational Maintenance Allowance –
EMA is a weekly payment of £30, paid fortnightly for eligible students aged 16 years or more (eligibility depends on family income).
The allowance is paid during term time, and payments will be made direct to the student’s account.
Students can apply online or collect a form from the school office or servicepoint.
Students who received EMA last session need to reapply this year.
Free School Meals -
Your child may be eligible for Free School Meals if you recieve:
- Income Support
- Income based job seekers allowance
- Income related element of employment and Support allowance
- Child Tax credit but not Working Tax Credit - (income should not exceed £16,105)
- Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit (Income should not exceed £6,420)
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit (monthly take home pay for period must be under £610
Forms are available from school, servicepoints, or applications can be made online: